[Homeroast] Cool beans too fast after roasting?

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Thu Oct 9 08:19:24 CDT 2014

And I've never found any issue with 'too fast'.

But what I have found an issue with are various SCAA chemists who may
well know chemistry, but don't know coffee, believe it or not.  And I
also have an issue with the term 'award winning' being tossed out
with 'organic chemist'.  Being one of the later (and former, but not
in chemistry), I can't think of a single award I could have won as a
chemist that would have translated over to coffee.  And if it was a
coffee award, why should it matter if I was a chemist or not.  Not
offense to the chemist, but it sounds like pomp justifying an
potentially expensive roasting control system.

All that said, YMMV.

John
award winning organic chemist