[Homeroast] Scale

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 20:24:45 CDT 2014

I would only buy one that does .1g measurements. Especially if using for espresso dosing. For weighing greens and roasted 1g resolution is fine. There are a lot out there for cheap, most will do fine. I would suggest making sure it uses AAA or other standard batteries, a lot of the smaller scales use coin style batteries that get expensive to replace on a regular basis

If there is anything worth doing, it's worth doing right.