[Homeroast] OT: Help us expand Coffee as Culinary in ClarkCounty Washington

Janomac janomac at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:59:08 CDT 2014

Mike,
as a "relatively" longtime member of this e-mail list (around 2005), your
story from the very beginning has been inspiring! I know for certain that
*I* could not have done anything close to what you (and Bryan) have
accomplished and still have maintained quality, payroll, and ultimately my
sanity and health. our extremely hard work and dedication is admirable in
this culture of instant gratification. I am glad to "know" you -- if only
through this list.

May everything align, the right people read your grant application, and
your group receive the grant. Beyond that -- may success follow all of your
endeavors!

Kirk
ᐧ