[Homeroast] Popcorn tilt

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:29:41 CDT 2014

When I used my popper regularly I used the same process as John but only
tilted it about 1" (didn't use a 2X4). I used the removable butter tray and
placed a tin can with both ends removed inside the top. The tin can
prevented any beans from popping out the top and allowed me to push the
amount I roasted a little higher. I had great results and the only reason I
switched to the Behmor was because of the amount I could roast a one time.
My wife and I go through 1 lb of coffee a week so I wanted a roaster that
could handling this quantity and still be relatively affordable.

John H.