[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Oct 2 14:12:00 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,
We just added two new coffees to our list. Enjoy!

Brazil Minas Gerais - Murilo Neiva Junqueira
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/brazil/brazil-minas-gerais-murilo-neiva-junqueira.html>
is a bodied Brazil cup, unrefined sugars and nut notes, along with hints of
raisin and black currant. This standout Brazil is unfortunately only 13
bags.

Nicaragua Dipilto Finca La Laguna
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/nicaragua/nicaragua-dipilto-finca-la-laguna.html>
has a praline nut and toffee sweetness, a mild cup, with subtle acidity. A
soft bean that takes heat quite well, cupping best in the City+ and beyond
roast ranges. Both superb drinking coffees, as well as perfect bases for
blending.

Also, if you are interested in some of our roasted coffee, we just roasted
two of the great African coffees that were added last week. Take a look here
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/node/9340>.

--
*Byron Dote*
Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.