[Homeroast] Beginner grill roasting

Eddie southcoastcoffeeroaster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:49:19 CST 2014

Will,

I have been roasting with RK Drums, as mentioned by Brian Kamnetz, since
early 2007 and would certainly be willing to help you advance your drum
roasting.  Whilst it may or may not be possible to see the color of the
beans during roasting using this method, I believe that is actually a
benefit in that it offers one the opportunity to rely on senses / input
other than sight, which can be deceiving.  I'd be glad to proffer pictures
of my drum roasting setup as well, if that would be of help to you.

We can chat on the list or you can feel free to contact me at
southcoastcoffeeroaster at gmail.com because I am not sure I can supply
pictures by way of the mailing list.

Happy roasting, brewing, imbibing and Thanksgiving!

Respectfully,

Eddie
Docendo Discimus
Home Coffee Roasting Blog and Reference