[Homeroast] Beginner grill roasting

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:19:54 CST 2014

A list member named Ron Kyle produced coffee roasting drums for use on gas
grills, but unfortunately passed away several years ago. His little
company, RK Drums, is still in business. That might be a good place to
start. I know Ron used to sell rotisserie motors that reportedly worked
pretty well.

http://www.rkdrums.com/index.php/en/

Brian