[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Five new ones

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu Nov 13 19:19:22 CST 2014

Hello Everyone. Here's five new coffees that can't wait to jump into your
coffee roaster.

Kenya Nyeri Gatomboya AA
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/kenya/kenya-nyeri-gatomboya-aa.html>
has citric highs, ripe fruits, and developed sugar sweetness, this is a
stellar AA outturn, well worth the premium we paid.

Costa Rica San Martin de Leon Cortes
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/costa-rica/costa-rica-san-martin-de-leon-cortes.html>
is our last Costa Rica of the season, a classically "clean" coffee, a
sweetness like honey and top notes of tea and apple permeate from the cup.

Brazil Fazenda Junqueira Reis
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/brazil/brazil-fazenda-junqueira-reis.html>
is a welcome addition. The profile is centered around a culmination of
dried fruits, roasted nut, and bittersweet cocoa. A nice, rounded Brazil.

Guatemala Patzun - Finca Santa Anita
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-patzun-finca-santa-anita.html>
is a balanced cup, with stone fruit notes, and a thick, viscous body.

Guatemala Huehuetenagno Michicoy
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/central-america/guatemala/guatemala-huehuetenango-michicoy.html>
focuses on developed flavors of caramel and cocoa powder.

--
*Byron Dote*
www.sweetmarias.com