[Homeroast] cool water

Gregory Parker gregclicks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 22:15:25 CST 2014

I just read a good review of the Bonavita BV 1900 TS on Cnet, which claimed
that it made hot coffee. $200

I use a Cuisinart Carafe-less model at work and think it's great.  Just let
a few minutes after the brew cycle ends for proper temp.  Also it keeps
coffee hot for quite a while without degrading it, since the element is not
in direct contact with the brewed coffee.  I make small pots of 3-4 cups
and it doesn't get weak.  The current model is DCC-3000 $99.

Cheers
Greg