[Homeroast] Geisha on AirPopper

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 20:30:28 CST 2014

Thanks for that nugget, MiKe!

How quickly would you want to reach onset of 1C?  I have an uber-popper, and can probably speed up or slow down this moment (onset of 1C), but have no clue as to reasons to do one (speed up) or t'other, (for this or any other bean).

Nice to hear Tom's praise of your roasts!

We want pictures of Hawaii!

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder