[Homeroast] Geisha on AirPopper

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sat Nov 8 14:15:09 CST 2014

To me, the best advise is to treat them like you would any other
bean.  Use a profile you are comfortable with.  As soon as you try
and tweak your profile (if you are not used to doing it) then your
chances of failure sky rocket.  Just roast it, ignore the price, and
it will all be fine.

Aside from that, take it to to the level Tom recommends.  FC would be
a safe bet IMO.

John