[Homeroast] cool water

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:38:46 CST 2014

miKe, reading your listing of coffee equipment makes me think back to when
I first joined this list, 10 or 12 years ago. One of the first posts I read
(which is probably why I recall it) was yours. You had just returned home
(Houston?) from a vacation (cruise?), and were looking forward to being
reunited with Miss Silvia and, I believe, a Rocky. Lots of changes in that
short time span (seems short to me, at least).

Brian