[Homeroast] cool water

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 09:21:51 CST 2014

A Clever would save a step. What I got Debi to use at work, replaced French
Press. Not only saves a step but easier clean up.

At "work" (da Roastery) I have a "few" brew options: La Marzocco Linea,
Aeropress, Chemex, v60 (#1 & #2), Clever (Swissgold filter for french press
style or Filtropa clean cup filtered), Beehouse, Ibrik, Balance Vacuum
Brewer, couple dozen 6oz Rock Glasses (used for cuppings). Grinder choices?
Macap M7D, Mazzer Major & Super Jolly, Bunn HD2, Mahlkonig EK43 (da Bad
Boy), Hario Skerton & Slim...BbbWWwwAAaaaaa!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/