[Homeroast] cool water

Ryan Fair ryan.w.fair at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:40:45 CST 2014

Is there a microwave to heat up the water?  You'll need something microwave
safe to heat the water up.  Take a small thermometer with you and find the
right heat setting to get the water to the proper temperature.  I would
imagine you'll just need to check the temp a couple times before figuring
out the right amount of time and setting on the microwave and then you'll
be set until there is a new microwave.

Of course if there is no microwave at your office then this obviously is
for not.  Just my quick initial thoughts.

Ryan