[Homeroast] Bought some greens from another vendor

Tom McConnel tommcconnel at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 6 09:58:04 CST 2014

For my first fifteen years of home roasting I was reduced to begging local roasters for greens, often paying the roasted price. Once about fifteen years ago my local source completely dried up. In a quandary, I decided go google green coffee beans and Sweet Maria’s came up. Since then other than the occasional gift from friends, I’ve never roasted anything else. I probably could be more adventurous, but not only is it not broke it runs great so why fix it? I think I’ve turned about a half a dozen people on to SM's