[Homeroast] cool water

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:46:19 CST 2014

If you have an Aeropress,  I would try that.  At the 180F - it may be
better since the brew time can take only 20 seconds.  I use the Clever at
home and the Aeropress at work.

You didn't say if you have access to a microwave, but I have taken the
water out of the Bunn and microwaved it prior to brewing, that has helped a
lot.

Good luck,

Bonnie P.