Starfinder Stanley drstarfinder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 12:48:29 CDT 2014

I find that quality beans sealed in 5 gallon buckets and stored in a cool place keep surprisingly well.  I found a bucket I'd misplaced after a move from more than five years ago; the beans were a little drier, a bit yellower, and roasted faster, but the flavor is still great ---who knows, maybe I just got lucky, but I tend to buy certain hard-to-find beans in full bags when there's a good year and stockpile it, with good results.

Sent from my iPad