[Homeroast] Anyone in Italy?

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 15:32:47 CST 2014

Ok, first off, I have to tell you I am really envious of your problem! You must share where in Italy you are (so some of us can be even more envious, of course).

 Well, back to the coffe-roasting problem: for years I roasted stove-top. I found it very simple... but I feel the key to doing this is to us as small a diameter a pan as you can find. (The other thing is to make sure you don't have any distractions, as you need to keep stirring until it is at the roast level you want... a phone call could mess this up).

I also looked for flat topped wooden spatulas to stir with, but often used plain old regular ones. I recently spotted some extra long handled ones in a restaurant supply store - could have used that back then.

Best of luck!

Lynnenull