Frank Parth fparth at me.com
Sat Nov 1 12:12:19 CDT 2014

One thing I learned from this list a couple of years ago is that green beans will go back over a period of a year or two, just as any other agricultural product.

MiKe recommended vacuum packing green beans and putting them in the freezer. When I do that I can’t tell the difference between fresh bought beans and those that are a year or two old. Worth trying.

Frank Parth