Howard B howardbandy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:21:48 CDT 2014

Hi Hank --

Having an adequate supply of green coffee beans is one of the checklist
items as part of our home preparedness plan.  We have a plastic tub in our
pantry with enough to get through a couple of months, if need be.  And to
tide us over between annual crops.  At first we worried that beans would go
stale, affecting flavor.  We intentionally waited to roast beans purchased
a year ago, and they are still giving great results.

Best,
Howard