Hank Arnold hankarnold at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 09:38:48 CDT 2014

There's no doubt Sweet Maria's is the Crown Jewel for service and
Beans....the only time I stray is when I don't order in time and need
the Beans by the weekend when i have time to roast, so I go to an East
Coast vendor that has good product and can be delivered at a
reasonable cost in 2 days, instead of it being a minimum of 5 from
Oakland.

Hank