[Homeroast] Anyone in Italy?

Tim TenClay teejtc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 03:27:12 CDT 2014

Greetings Coffee Gurus,

Up until about 2 months ago, I had a classic HotTop - loved it...
especially since it tends to bring out the lower, darker flavors rather
than the brighter ones (which I'm less of a fan of).  I had to get rid of
it (AND my beloved espresso machine) when we moved recently to Italy (the
Naples Area).  I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on roasters that might
be available in Italy, etc?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Grace and peace,
  `tim

--
Rev. Dr. Tim TenClay
"Only a religion which is a way of living in every sphere either deserves