[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: A new Ethiopia and Brazil

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 30 19:26:00 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,
We just added two new coffees. We hope you enjoy them. Have a great
weekend.

Ethiopia Aleta Wondo -Haraicho Station
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/ethiopia-aleta-wondo-haraicho-station.html>
is a classic washed Sidama coffee from the washing station "Haraicho" with
mouth-refreshing citrus notes, ultra bright acidity, and a complex
bergamot-like floral aroma. It's a complex cup and with reverberating
sweetness.

Brazil Pulp Natural Fazenda do Sertao
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/south-america/brazil/brazil-pulp-natural-fazenda-sertao.html>
is a bodied coffee, with no-frills sweet/bittersweet flavors that
vacillates between rustic sugars and cocoa. It's a nice, basic cup, that
works as SO espresso too.

*Next week:*

You can expect Guatemalan coffees including Antigua farms as well as
coffees that are part of our "Proyecto Xinabajul"
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/content/guatemala-proyecto-xinabajul>.
There is a chance that our first Kenyan coffees from the Kirinyaga district
will be available as well, and our fingers are more than crossed. There's a
lot to be excited about in the coming weeks, so be on the lookout for these
exciting new additions!

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.