[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Wendy Peck wpeck at wpeck.com
Fri May 30 10:21:38 CDT 2014

Please do! I agree 100% with this one. I've lost really good coffee that was
in my cart (stock ran out while I waited), too nervous to shut down the
possibility that something better is coming.

Note: I am in Canada, and drive to cross the border and pick my coffee up at
a US holding business, so I have to make sure I have 20# to make the trip
worthwhile.

Wendy