[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:39:54 CDT 2014

I have to say, I placed my first order on the new website and had no
problems.  Yes, it's different, but it really did not slow me down or make
it hard to find what I was looking for.  And I particularly liked the way
it saved my shopping cart.  I had assembled an order on my work computer,
saved it, then when I got home, I logged in, opened my order, entered my
credit card and placed it.

If this system makes it easier for Sweet Marias to run their site, great!
 Keep the wonderful coffees coming.  My only suggestion would be to have a
section for "coming soon" coffees.  I always have purchase anxiety, that
I'll place my offer, and a few days later a new version of IMV will show up
(and it happened this time!).