[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Kris McNyset krismcn at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:35:02 CDT 2014

I agree with Alchemist that it would be better to be able to choose the
quantity you want to order on the Greens page without having to navigate to
the lot page for each individual coffee.  That is annoying.  Otherwise, I
like the new design.  I like the "Shop by" feature and that it shows how
many greens will fall under each category before selecting.  I don't often
shop on my phone, but I do on my tablet all the time.

KrisMcN