[Homeroast] Quote American's Best Coffee Unquote

david savir davidandliz_savir at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 14:08:07 CDT 2014

I ordered some Guatemala Acetanango Gesha.  Roasted to the first crack of first crack.  Ground to espresso grind.  I found that pourover filter produced a flabby cup, so I put the ground coffee in a cup, add boiling water, stir, and wait until slurping temperature.  By then the grounds have settled.

David Savir