[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really (dis)like it.

Wendy Peck wpeck at wpeck.com
Fri May 23 23:42:20 CDT 2014

HI all,

I have been shopping at Maria's since 2007, so the visual change was a bit
disconcerting, but I think they have answered many of the complaints I had
from the previous site. I especially like being able to pull up the dry
process coffees so easily. Invariably, my favourites have always been this
type.

As a testimonial: I had 20 lbs of coffee either in my saved, or cart (can't
remember) last night, and when I went there today, both the saved and the
cart were empty. I groaned, thining it would take forever to remember what I
had and get them back in. It was the opposite. Before long I had the cart
filled and ordered. I am positive it took me less time than the old site
would have.

It would be handy to have the options on the listing page where the Add to
Cart button is. Once I have browsed through what is available, it would be
mighty quick to fill up the cart.

Well done, in my opinion.

Wendy