[Homeroast] New site format

Bill Kendall pleiades45 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 15:35:46 CDT 2014

Luddites Unite!

I'm right with ya on the format comments. I was weirded-out by the new
page, but I'm no lover of Win 8.1 touchiness either.

In any case, if it takes several more visits to get my neurale synapsis'
re-wired, I'm on it because it's (1) the coffee and especially (2) the
people at SM's that make this more than just another routine Amazon
purchase.

Bill Kendall

(Roast #413 on my Behmor 1600 and counting...)