[Homeroast] noob roaster here

Dave Matthews n36078 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:20:37 CDT 2014

It doesn't show up under roasting equipment but the Air Crazy is still
listed.  http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/catalogsearch/result/?q=crazy  It
is a cheap way to dip your toe into the water.

They used to sell them for $20 if you bought a sampler pack.  I used mine
just the other day and it still works well.  I did have to defeat the over
temp shutoff to get to a good roast.

Dave