[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Sumatra and Yemen

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Tue May 27 12:58:05 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,
We recently added 2 new coffees. We hope you enjoy them.

Sumatra Lintong 17+ Toba
Batak<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/indonesia-and-asia/sumatra/sumatra-lintong-17-toba-batak.html>is
a syrupy sweet cup, with flavors of brown rice syrup, wild berry, and
fresh herbs. It's one of the sweeter Lintong coffees we've tasted so far,
and a welcome addition to the list as we are waiting on other new arrival
Sumatras.

Yemen Mokha Sharasi<http://www.sweetmarias.com/store/coffee-list/africa-and-arabia/yemen/yemen-mokha-sharasi.html>showcases
earthy chocolate tones, rustic sugars, and flavors of roasted
nut. It's a syrupy bodied coffee, and a fine example of naturally processed
coffee from Yemen.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.