[Homeroast] noob roaster here

Clark Barclay pedestriancoffee at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:27:35 CDT 2014

Thanks a lot guys. I'll thoroughly look into that library *Ben*. And *John*,
good question. I'm hoping to roast about 3-5 pounds a month. 1 pound or two
at a time should suffice.

- Clark

On Friday, May 23, 2014, Brian Kamnetz
<bkamnetz at gmail.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','bkamnetz at gmail.com');>>