[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really (dis)like it.

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon May 26 12:01:32 CDT 2014

And in theory, I have my order in too, so it is still there and the
accounting is accurate.

To Brian and SM.  So here is some of my I hope constructive criticism
of the new site.  Based on just placed a largish order.  Didn't enjoy
the experience.  Way too much navigating to get it done.

It is because of two main items:

1)      The right navigation column goes away as soon as you get into
a particular origin.  Means lots of backs to get to where I was as
opposed to just picking the new place I want to navigate to.
2)      I also really don't like that I have to go all the way to a
bean detail before being able to add more than 1 lb.  Getting a
Select option into the top layer would be great.

Those are the two things really grating that the previous site had
that feels a set back in this one.

John