[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really (dis)like it.

Lynne Biziewski lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun May 25 15:13:53 CDT 2014

miKe, I need to second that thanks!! For once, I just happened to realize
that I am totally out of caffeinated beans - had so much I didn't realize
that all that I have left is decaf.

So - I took the plunge & put in my order for 10 lbs! Also not quite as much
as your 1200, lol, but for me, that's a lot. Can't wait for this.. I am one
who so fondly remembers Misty Valley. :D Yum!!!

Lynne