[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really (dis)like it.

Terry Mcvay tmcvay at BahaiHawaii.org
Sat May 24 14:51:49 CDT 2014

Roger that, looks and feels fine!
We're probably all so used to Tom satisfying each of our divergent
Coffee tastes that the idea 'just one website will suit' comes hard.
:-) terry