[Homeroast] New site format

Mike Davis mldavis2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 24 14:05:27 CDT 2014

I'm one of those who uses a real monitor for my e-commerce work.  I am
ambivalent about the new format - looks OK for what I use it for, I
guess.  All too often, merchants will change things around to force
traffic (department stores and magazine racks are especially frustrating
in that regard when you know what you're looking for but can't find it
today).  I don't see that as an issue here, however.

So my suggestion for the programmers, who are notoriously NOT human
engineers, is to use one format for the real computers and then insert a
"Mobile" page button as an alternative for the kids with the toy phones.

Yeah, I'm a Luddite.

Mike Davis