[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really (dis)like it.

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri May 23 21:26:53 CDT 2014

The new website is very good at one thing if nothing else, generating more
List traffic than it's seen in a LONG time...much more traffic than
discussions of coffees...too bad...

FWIW for those who were (or weren't) around '05 when Idido Misty Valley DP
Ethiopia hit the coffee scene and blew people's minds with the cup possible
from Natural Processed coffee, and I'm not just talking about those home
roasting, the current Aricha DP Eth' offering SCORES HIGHER than the '05
IMV. Just saying, get it while you can cuz heard from Dan this morning it's
going fast. Last night I mentioned ordering 800lb via Shrubs for me and mine
(which includes customers of course :-) but amended that to 1200lb total
first thing this morning. That was before I heard from Dan about it going
fast lol, which might have a little something to do with it ha ha!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/