[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really (dis)like it.

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Fri May 23 20:00:52 CDT 2014

The right frame drill down is not that handy either. Put all the options
for sort order in a single spot. It is called human factors engineering
which is something most programmers never heard of. The lack of human
factors engineering is why people are having trouble navigating the
interface, it is user agnostic at best.

Rich