[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New (upcoming) Coffee Alert: get ready for more Ethiopias

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 23 18:09:34 CDT 2014

We have new coffee lined up for next week. If you have been too busy to
order and are concerned that all the Ethiopian coffees will run out, don't
worry...there's much more on the way. There will be plenty of Ethiopian
coffee to go around. As usual, we will announce all  new arrivals on the
Homeroast List, on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, our blog and on our home
page. Have a great weekend!

*Here's what's coming next week...*

*-A washed Sidama from Aleta Wondo with peach, bergamot and Earl Grey tea
notes. It's very elegant and a real stunner.*

*-A washing station-specific dry process lot from Dumerso that cups with
flavors of fresh berries, dark sugar sweetness and juicy citrus notes.*

*Also...our first Antigua and Huehuetenango coffees will hit the list in 2
weeks.*

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.