[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Scott Thile sethile.pipes at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:27:36 CDT 2014

I agree with Lynne, the new site looks great to me! I had gotten used to
the old one, of course, but I think this new format is organized better and
easier to navigate. And my guess is it will will especially helpful for new
customers and those using mobile devices.

Keep up the great work folks!
Scott