[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Fri May 23 13:11:18 CDT 2014

I hear all that and mostly agree.  The mobile thing is not going
away.  And I am glad Brent made a point of saying it will continue to
change.  I just personally revamped both of my stores and because I
feel I am hyper aware of the impact of this kind of change (notice my
reaction :) made sure the new format took nothing away from how it
used to be.  It only added to it.  This change, so far, took things
away IMO.  When the last change occurred, I had no issue with it.  It
was better.  I don't always hate change because it is changes.

John