[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:00:39 CDT 2014

I agree.  Changing a website is difficult and you can never please
everyone.  I think they took a great step in the right direction and I'm
sure it's easier to mange the site.  They will make changes as they see fit
and make it right.  We can all adjust to those small changes. Sometimes you
just to move on from older platforms.  Good luck.

John