[Homeroast] New Website - ARGH - really dislike it.

Sweet Marias sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 23 12:18:23 CDT 2014

Hi John,
We will be making adjustments to the new site in the coming weeks and will
definitely consider your feedback. In the meantime, please set the green
coffee list to show 30 at a time. Depending on how many coffees we have in
stock, it should show all coffees on one page. Thanks for your input.

"Great coffee comes from tiny roasters"
Sweet Maria's Home Coffee Roasting  -  Tom & Maria
http://www.sweetmarias.com