[Homeroast] New Website - Where's the past offerings archives!

John Aldis jwaldis at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:46:56 CDT 2014

I'm not sure the "reply" function on this list is working, but I'll try.

When last on SM, almost all of the beans were not in stock.  It was really
hard to find anything to buy.  Am I using the site wrong?

Isn't there a page which lists what they HAVE so I can pick and choose
between them without going to site after site just to be told that coffee
is not available?

John Aldis

John W. Aldis, MD
AAFP, MPH & TM