[Homeroast] New Website - Where's the past offerings archives!

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri May 23 09:09:59 CDT 2014

Thanks. Oh you mean all I had to do was highlight the "Green Coffee" tab and
then click "Archive" which is third item down in the pull down? Jeeze I'm
blind this morning...

Think it's time to quit playing around online, get dressed, and head to the
Roastery!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/