[Homeroast] New Website - Where's the past offerings archives!

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri May 23 08:55:51 CDT 2014

Search function couldn't find the past greens offering archives, not on
current offering origin pages (checked a few), not on site map... Is there
access now gone forever with the new website? Personally I found them a
valuable resource.

Anyone else have better luck finding the greens archives?

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/