[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Three new Ethiopias

Steve Hamm steve.hamm at gmail.com
Fri May 23 05:51:39 CDT 2014

So, any geeks on the list who were paying attention (as I wasn't)...

At some point in the near-past, SM's seems to have switched from their old
(unidentified) frontend with a Magento backend, to a new fully Magento
site.

Shrub, on the other hand, is a Drupal site using ubercart, and has been
since its inception (AFAIK). Hence, Shrub continues to work smoothly; no
changes there...

Any idea whether the recent problems are glitches with the new SM Magento
site? When did the switch happen?

This morning, SM's seems to be working OK...

--Steve