[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Three new Ethiopias

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri May 23 00:07:00 CDT 2014

Wouldn't exactly call 3lb batch a paltry size home roasting wise. And let's
see likely can do at least 3 batches an hour, so 50lb / 9lb/hr = 5.56hrs so
50lb could be roasted by you in 5.56 hours. 50lb really not that much at
all!

Now brewing and drinking it all before it dies on you once all roasted in a
single (relatively) short day session could be another issue lol.

Funny how perspectives change, 7 years ago 50lb would have seemed like a lot
of 1 coffee to me too, now it's like eGads I'm virtually out!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/