[Homeroast] unable to place order via SM shopping cart system (OT?)

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Thu May 22 23:07:57 CDT 2014

Len,

Here is another thought.  FF just did a required, non-consentual
upgrade to 29.  I utterly hate it and have since discovered
IceDragon...a rift off of the FF open source code, but way less
buggy.  Maybe look into that.  I love it and had been with FF for
since version 9.0.  Maybe that will fix it without having to go Chrome.

If not BTW, have you deleted your SM cookies.  They might have become
corrupted and hence the odd behavior....although admittedly I tend to
hate that suggestion.

John