[Homeroast] noob roaster here

Clark Barclay pedestriancoffee at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:24:56 CDT 2014

Hi Community,
I know this is the most amateur question, BUT, I want to start roasting at
home and learning everything I can about the craft. I have a pretty large
and well ventilated garage that I think would be perfect. What machines can
you recommend I look into buying for beginners? What websites or literature
can I read to help me make a decision. I've been doing some research on my
own, but I figure I should ask here. I just quit my job and have saved up
some money- I'm ready to graduate from home brewing!

Thanks,
Clark

On Thursday, May 22, 2014, Len <lalpern at centurylink.net> wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded.
>
> John Nanci: I am in the USA (Tennessee), and yes, I have tried "Checking
> Out". Same problem. I can log in but can't check out or get shipping
> estimate.
> No script blocker.
> I did contact SM directly, the suggestion was to make sure my browser was
> accepting cookies. It is.
>
> Josh Schwartz : I have re-enabled Java and still no go.
> I have downloaded and installed latest version of Java (7.0.550.13) and
> still no go.
> Deleted old version (6) and still no go.
> Quit and reloaded FF after all the above and still no go.
>
> Bob Hazen : Thanks for the info and suggestion. Chrome was my backup plan,
> although I'm not comfortable with all things Google. But I'd only use it to
> order from SM.
>
> Len

*P D S T R N*
instagram.com/pedestriancoffee